While spending my winter in Florida last year I was walking on the beach and put my hip out of place. I had to go to a chiropractor.

I was able to find a doctor I was comfortable with and he was a doctor that ACM worked with. I notified PrimeLink and received my claim number and instructions on the required paperwork I would need.

I had the adjustments required and received the paperwork with the details of his adjustments.

As promised by my claims advisor, all of the paperwork was waiting for me when I returned home from Florida.

I submitted my receipts to ACM along with my gas receipts and was reimbursed. The process was quick and painless and I was done and going in no time.

Brian M. PrimeLink Customer

In the event of a medical emergency, you must notify the claims and assistance provider, Active Care Management (ACM), prior to any surgery being performed or within 24 hours of admission to a hospital. Send us all information as requested.

Your claim cannot be processed until all the requested information has been received including:

  1. Fully completing the following forms:

    1. Emergency Hospital and Medical Insurance Claim Form

    2. OHIP Authorization & Release Form

  2. Attaching all original itemized bills and receipts to support your claim.

  3. Attaching a Medical Certificate completed by the treating physician/dentist at your destination.

  4. Attaching any medical records you may have been given at the time of treatment such as a copy of the ER report or written letter from your treating physician. For hospitalization claims we will require a complete copy of your medical records from the treatment facility.

  5. For annual plans, attaching a proof of both departure from and return to your province of residence. The type of proof depends on whether you travelled via airline or car. Documents accepted as proof for claims on annual plans are:

    • Originals or copies of airline tickets

    • Itinerary

    • Boarding passes

    • Original gas receipts

    • Original hotel receipts

    • Original meal receipts

    • Toll highway receipts

    • Original duty-free shop receipts

    • Letter from employer stating last day at work and first day back

    • Copy of credit card statement showing purchases made in province of residence before and after your trip

  6. Please include any additional information relevant to your claim.

  7. Sign and mail all forms, along with all applicable documents noted above to the claims and assistance provider at:

Active Care Management
PO Box 1237 Station A
Windsor, ON N9A 6P8


Note: Depending on the claim, additional information may be requested before your claim can be considered or processed.

Back to Top